Game Development Log #3

I have been mainly working on a Stellaris like clone in Unity, I have as of yet done any in depth tutorials or research on the dynamics of user interfaces in Unity, thus I was having issues with resizing a panel (basically a box shape) behind some text. This will be something I will have to look into at a later point, as at the moment I am mainly focused on the coding aspects of this game. I finally found a completely free font that is clear and easy to read: this will be the main font I will use throughout this game.

I additionally have set up a First Person Controller in C Sharp:

I had an idea, to duplicate the design aspects that the Apple Computing products usually utilise, this is always aesthetically pleasing so I thought I would do a mockup

I utilised colour scheme information from mainly